In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships. .
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
Work with CX Division as an AEM Tech lead. The candidate will work closely with multiple teams, including Digital Channels, Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure and other business and technology teams to ensure solutions are aligned with overall strategy.
• Build and maintain web applications using Adobe's Experience Manager CMS to include site architecture, custom components, workflow development, Digital Asset Management (DAM)
• Troubleshooting issues on existing applications hosted in AEM
• Develop new custom components and templates
• Integration to different external systems of BNP or consumers of BNP using APIs
• Implementation & integration of adobe analytics platform to the AEM ecosystem
• work closely with work with the Business Analyst, Technical Lead and Solution architects to understand the business requirements and translate them to technical solutions in the application
• Contribute to the technical specifications and ensure proper traceability with detailed specifications & code
• Maintain the quality of the developments according to norms & standards (frameworks, source control, technical reviews, code reviews)
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• 5+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM 6.4 and above
• Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background
• Hands on experience with AEM building blocks - templates, components, dialogs widgets,
• Core Java and bundles.
• Strong knowledge on Dispatcher configuration (Apache) and AEM Server/instance
• Configurations / Management.
• Experience with Headless API, Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework
• and Apache Felix OSGi framework, AEM workflows and DAM
• Expert knowledge in Web Application Development.
• UI / CSS Framework such as ( Bootstrap/Material )
• Less, SCSS, SASS, etc.
• Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/Maven/Git)
• Experience on writing Unit Tests for AEM Java Codes.
• General banking knowledge or Banking knowledge related to Private banking
• Speaking at conferences and/or user groups
• Contributing to open source projects
• Exposure to the following domains is a plus: Analytics, Mobile Technologies.