Harvey Nash are thrilled to be partnered with a world-renowned Financial Services institution
Create insights and analysis designed to supercharge marketing activity across the business. This is an exciting opportunity to help develop the understanding of the client and take the business to the next level. My client are at the start of a transformation journey and the role would suit ambitious individuals keen to show an organisation how to realise value from data.
• Analyse campaign performance with a view to providing insights designed to understand performance and improve future campaigns.
• Segment client base by specific criteria with a view to driving more precise and specific marketing activity
• Work with marketing to identify new and improved ways of targeting and groups to target
• Where needed create visualizations and reports of campaign performance
• Perform analysis on marketing attribution
• Measure ROI on marketing spend and optimise performance, measuring marketing efficiencies and providing supporting analysis • Deliver proactive insights, and find opportunities to exploit
Key Skills and Experience
• Advanced knowledge of SQL, Power BI, and Microsoft Applications, including Excel. Knowledge of python preferable but not essential
• Experience with large datasets (SQL), building data visualizations, and mining product and operational insights.
• Strong understanding of customer segmentation and analysing customer cohorts
• Understand GDPR regulations in order to manage compliant data delivery
• Fluency with analytics across multiple channels including on and offline marketing campaigns (email, PPC, events, etc.), web, and product. Specialism in one area fine but willingness to learn a must.
• Other than PowerBI experience with Looker ideal
• Experience with some digital analytics software ideal, funnel metrics etc. but willingness to learn in this area more important
• Working knowledge of CRM platforms idea
If you fulfil the above criteria, please apply now for immediate consideration.