Excellent opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst with prior experience in Product Control, Capital, Liquidity or Treasury to work on a significant Macquarie program within Macquarie's Financial Management Group.
This is a once in a generation opportunity to rebuild Macquarie's capital calculation engine across different regulators, calculation frameworks and standards. It is a long-term program and provides a good opportunity to build and leverage networks across the entire organisation.
You will have demonstrated extensive experience in business analysis and project delivery within an Agile project framework and must be confident working across various business groups and functional teams, Your key responsibilities
- Key member of an Agile project scrum team. Involvement will extend through the project lifecycle, assisting with planning, impact assessment, solution design, testing and implementation.
- Work with SMEs to analyse prudential standards, current interpretations, and future state solutions.
- Document business requirements (including Assumptions, Interpretations, Non-functional and Data Requirements)
- Update requirements traceability and module dependencies/sequencing
- Support the documentation of functional specifications.
- Support development
- Prepare and execute unit test cases.
- Documenting and owning business acceptance test cases
- Executing detailed data-testing, validating results against documented requirements
- Identifying and investigating unexpected behaviours / patterns in input and output data
- Managing, reviewing, and analysing testing issues and identifying options and recommendations
- Supporting the business through execution of business acceptance/user acceptance test cases
- Documenting of target business process and business readiness task list
- Internal stakeholder management
You will have experience working on projects in the financial services industry. You will also have:
- Proven track record as a senior business analyst having worked within financial institutions on large scale projects and delivering outcomes.
- In depth product domain knowledge - primarily commodities and derivatives is preferable.
- Experience with Interpreting standards and implementing prudential capital calculations (CRR2, CRDV, SACCR, Large exposures, Leverage Ratio, COREP etc.) is desirable.
- Strong core Business Analyst skills such as analysis, requirements elicitation, requirements documentation, workshop facilitation and stakeholder management
- Strong data analysis, basic understanding of data models and basic SQL skills
- Python expertise not required, but desirable.
- Ability to build key relationships with business SMEs, Scrum Master, Lead Business Analyst, Tech BA's and developers.
- Ability to relay information to key stakeholders succinctly and with clarity.
- An understanding of key testing principles and proven testing experience on data-focussed projects
- An analytical mindset, with a close eye for detail
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments and work independently.
- Strong experience in project documentation and experience in all stages of project life cycles including analysis, design, build and test support and implementation.
About the Financial Management Group
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement and management skills.
In our Financial Management Group you will be part of a team that provides strategic analysis and advice on capital, funding, liquidity, tax and financial performance to support the growth of Macquarie's businesses around the world. You will join a team that ensures Macquarie continues to meet its financial, regulatory and tax reporting compliance obligations in the jurisdictions in which we operate, and a team that maintains significant relationships on behalf of the Group. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.