Our Investment Management recruitment team is currently working with a leading Asian Investment Manager with a strong united culture across global offices.
They are looking for a Senior Equity Analyst to join their expanding team in Singapore. The Senior Equity Analyst will be supporting the Portfolio Manager, and guiding Analysts in the team.
Responsibilities of Senior Equity Analyst
- Equity Research for a Global mandate
- Conduct due diligence on portfolio companies
- Liaise with investment team to optimise portfolio asset allocations
- Liaise with colleagues from other global offices on research projects
The ideal candidate would have:
- 7 to 12 years of experience in Equity Research
- Prior experience employing a fundamental approach to investments -
- Generalist coverage, with a focus on Asian markets
- An international background would be a plus
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number R22110941 ).