Teaser, Role, Mission
At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue opportunities with determination. We master what we do - and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. We are a globally active investment firm with Swiss roots, specialized in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions.
Within our Investment Distribution & Client Management unit, you will take ownership of the investment product management and processes to create a unique client experience, taking the clients' demands and needs as the starting point for every investment solution and product. Creating an offering that can be leveraged across client units, showing innovation as well as managing the life cycle of products within WM is part of your accountability. Do you want to be part of a team that drives product management towards private clients? Join our team: a team that identifies client needs and trends and takes part in innovative projects.
- As an Investment Product Manager, you have a deep understanding of the entire Wealth Management product shelf
- You actively contribute to new product innovation and manage product-related projects
- You oversee the product life cycle, deal with product requests, and take the lead for the launching
- You conduct regular product comparisons across the industry and oversee product definitions for different client segments
- You provide to the management team information on product penetration, flows, performance, and offer peer comparisons
- You trigger investment communication measures to drive after-sales excellence
- 5+ years of experience in the financial industry, preferably in Wealth Management or in a field related to financial products & services
- A university degree in finance, economics, business or similar, CFA is an asset
- Dedicated investment product expertise, ideally combined with distribution / sales acumen
- Experience in managing projects, and ability to work with limited supervision
- A quick starter who sees the "big picture" and can cope with complex open problems
- Hands-on and have an organized working style, with keen interest in achieving results as a team
- Fluent in English and German, additional languages are a plus
What we offer
- We work according to agile principles, especially in our way of thinking and our methodology and we work with mutual trust
- Teamwork is important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross departmental contact and information exchange
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .