Description About this role Job Purpose/Background:
The Client Experience (CX) organization, situated within Technology & Operations, touches all aspects of the client journey, and is aligned across 4 key pillars: Onboarding (Contracting, Client & Product Implementation, Due Diligence), CX Operations (COM, Invoicing, Reporting), CX Delivery (Service Innovation Desk, Client Experience Management, Whole Portfolio Servicing), and CX Transformation (COO, Projects & Engineering, Analytics, Research). Our vision is to make service so simple it becomes a source of alpha for BlackRock.
The Service Innovation Desk is a new function in the firm's global Client Experience organization that will bring greater efficiency to how we service our clients. It is a key enabler for our CX strategy and a critical component of BlackRock's client experience evolution. Our team members span across the globe, with a presence in Edinburgh, Budapest, Atlanta and Mumbai. Come join us as we build the function!
The DDQ (Due Diligence Questionnaire) team works closely with both, product, and sales team globally and presents an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to these areas of the business and acquire wealth of knowledge about BlackRock, its position in the market and the products we manage.
The team delivers high quality, consistent and cohesive quantitative and qualitative information to clients and consultants.
The ideal candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills and previous experience of working in a fast-paced global financial services firm on DDQs / RFPs / RFIs or similar documents. Key Responsibilities:
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Managing and writing DDQ responses about our firm, product, support model and value proposition.
- Complete client due diligence questionnaires by collaborating closely with subject matter experts at all levels throughout the business to source information.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of DDQs including quality oversight.
- Perform peer reviews and ensure to maintain a high level of competency along with meticulous attention to details.
- Build repository of new questions and update existing content used in DDQs.
- Manage workload successfully and assist other team members when required.
- Proactively communicate potential issues.
- Contributing to the evolution of DDQ processes, technology, projects, and resources.
- 4- 6 years of experience in investment management/asset management or financial industry
- Have in-depth understanding of capital markets instruments (like equities, fixed income, derivatives) and the trading lifecycle
- Hands on experience on Proposal Management, Client Retention or Pre-Sales and Post-Sales activity
- Organized and detail-oriented with critical reading and editing skills, strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrate proactiveness in efficiency and capacity-building initiatives.
- Great teammate with demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, both locally and across geographies.
- High level of self-motivation with strong integrity and ethics
- Strong familiarity with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and RFP software (Pmaps, Qvidian, RFPio)
- Postgraduate - MBA (Finance) or equivalent; CFA / FRM certification will be an added advantage.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. Our hybrid work model
BlackRock's current hybrid work model is designed to enable in-person connections and collaboration that is core to our culture, while supporting increased flexibility for all employees. In line with local health guidance and regulations, employees are required to work at least 3 days in the office each week, with the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week. Some business groups may require more time in the office due to their roles and responsibilities. The health, safety and well-being of our people will always be our top priorities; we will continue to monitor local conditions and health advisories in making decisions about our work environments. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, family status, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and other protected attributes at law.