- To formulate and implement High Net Worth customer segment strategies (Private Bank, CITICdiamond and CITICfirst) to achieve the business goals / targets and improve customer experience; design and monitor the implementation of segment business plans through initiatives / activities on customer acquisition, engagement, growth and retention; work with various internal and external stakeholders to meet customers' needs from a holistic perspective
- Define customer segments value propositions, drive and manage strategic development of segment propositions to increase market competitiveness and market share, enhancing the brand for local and cross border segments.
- Drive segment product solutions and leverage on cross channel and digital development to increase share of wallet
- Develop and implement segment pricing strategy to maximize segment profitability
- Identify strategic partnerships / alliances and develop sound business models to facilitate the continual growth of segment portfolio
- Design and implementation of Customer Experience Journey and define end-to-end customer experience for all segments
- Identifying new business opportunities and working with internal stakeholders and external business partners to expand market penetration through existing customer base, acquisition of new customers and distribution channels
- Lead the team to work with branches, sales and other stakeholders to develop integrated distribution initiatives to expand the business portfolio.
- Lead and support segment related strategic projects based on business priorities of the Bank
- Build high performance team through on-going staff guidance and coaching
- Implement and compliance of anti-money laundering policy and relevant procedures.
- Provide management oversight and develop/maintain a strong compliance culture regarding regulatory and compliance matters as well as anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing control activities.
- Degree holder in related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of marketing experience in banking products or services
- Good knowledge of HNW segment and cross-border business in Hong Kong.
- Familiar with relevant regulatory and statutory requirements and knowledge of private banking and other retail banking wealth management products.
- Good command of English and Chinese
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.