Are you ready for a new role?
Do you want to work in one of the Big4?
See below and apply!
- Developing strong, trusting and credible relationships with business functions
- Manage the delivery of project products as defined by the Quality Management System
- Translating business requirements into a logical and practical delivery schedule to support the strategic needs of the wider programme.
- Day-to-day management of assigned projects including taking the project from appointment, supervising and closing the programme, also including:
- Being the day-to-day person responsible for the successful delivery of the new/evolved capability
- Effective co-ordination of the project activities across all capabilities and KBS
- Managing and resolving any risks and other issues that may arise
- Managing the workstream budget, monitoring the expenditure and costs against benefits that are realised as the programme progresses
- Supporting the appointment of individuals to the project delivery teams
- Ensuring architectural coherence within the IT Services design authority
- Ensuring maximum efficiency in the allocation of resources and skills within the projects dossier
- Managing communications with stakeholders
- Reporting progress of the project/workstream at regular intervals to the Portfolio Director and PMO
Qualification and Experience:
- Strong experience in delivering Business related programmes and projects
- Experience within Data Projects (Data Migration, Data Governance, etc.)
- Educated to degree level in a business-related subject or relevant experience in a business or IT environment
- Demonstrable project and programme management expertise with experience of having delivered a number of large and complex projects from conception to closure
- Demonstrable experience of guiding, supporting and managing project team members through complex deliveries
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills and experience at all levels
- Being able to understand the wider programme and firm objectives as well as the workstream aims
- Credibility within the project environment and ability to influence others
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects, including risk management
- Good knowledge of project management approaches, specifically Prince2, APM
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Ability to find innovative ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Experience of having line managed a number of project professionals including experience in managing and coaching high performing teams