Department: Implementation Monitoring Department
Job Type: Global Recruitment
Posting Date: May. 16, 2023
Closing Date: Jun. 6th, 2023
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank whose mission is financing the Infrastructure for Tomorrow-infrastructure with sustainability at its core. We began operations in Beijing in January 2016 and have since grown to 106 approved Members worldwide. We are capitalized up to USD100 billion and are Triple-A-rated by the major international credit rating agencies. Working with partners, AIIB meets clients' needs by unlocking new capital and investing in infrastructure that is green, technology-enabled, and promotes regional connectivity.
The Implementation Monitoring Department (IMD) is responsible for monitoring AIIB's rapidly growing investment portfolio, which includes loans and equity investments with or without sovereign guarantees and assisting management and project teams to ensure portfolio quality. IMD's main functions include: (1) monitoring the entire Investment Operations (IO) portfolio and providing portfolio reports and data analytics; (2) managing the nonsovereign-backed financing (NSBF) assets that have been transferred to IMD; (3) coordinating the design and implementation of IT systems for IO; and (4) providing Secretariat services to the Investment Committee.
To strengthen its portfolio management capabilities, AIIB is looking for a Portfolio Management Associate to be assigned to IMD and who will support the development and Investment operations-related data and systems.
The main responsibility of the Portfolio Management Associate - System and Data is to assist the head of the IMD data team and other Portfolio Management Officers in the preparation, implementation, and administration of IO Core systems for investment operations, conducting data management-related tasks, including, but not limited to, the following:
• Support the operation, testing, administration and updating of the Investment Management Information System (IMIS), Client Relation Management System (CRM) and Equity Management Information System (EMIS).
• Work with various business departments and the IT Department on gathering requirements, prioritizing demands and ensuring system/process alignment.
• Organize and deliver consultation and user-training activities for staff and collect feedback for improving systems.
• Support the data management process for IO-related procedures and systems.
• Enforce data quality assurance procedures for IO-related systems and reports, with support from the IT Department.
• Provide administrative support to the IMD data team in its daily operations.
• Carry out other duties as assigned by the head of IMD data team and supervising Portfolio Management Officer.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in business analysis, system management, data quality, and data analytics.
• Sound knowledge of financial institutions' business processes and data requirements would be an advantage.
• Strong experience in project management, business analysis, and report writing.
• Good knowledge of modern information platforms.
• Experience using Power Automate, Dynamic 365, SharePoint, and Power BI.
• Ability to build strong collaborative relationships with various stakeholders and effectively engage stakeholders in system development.
• Fluent in oral and written English.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree (such as computer engineering, information system management, finance, economics, business administration, or similar field relevant to AIIB's operations).
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability or sexual orientation.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
Join us and help create a prosperous and sustainable Asia while growing your career in a diverse and innovative environment.