FP&A Analyst London, UK £30,000 - £35,000pa* (Depending on experience)
Our client is the largest global funds network, connecting the world's leading financial organizations. This role has been created to ensure the Finance function continues to promote growth and ensures the highest standards. The purpose of the role is to provide the FP&A Lead with support to ensure that financial and non-financial information provided internally and externally is of the highest quality. The successful candidate will have excellent analytical, modelling, financial analysis and written communication skills and will thrive in a fast-moving high growth environment; they must be able to work unassisted and in a collaborative way to ensure that deadlines are never missed. Key Responsibilities
- Production of monthly revenue/gross margin reports, summaries, and dashboards
- Measuring actual performance against budgets across a range of KPIs and investigating variances
- Weekly revenue and GM trading updates to Finance Director and CFO
- Analyse daily orders/revenue reports to highlight trends/anomalies across regions/verticals.
- Tracking new business contribution vs budget and prior years across respective regions and revenue verticals
- Production of FP&A elements of the monthly Operating Report circulated to the Board.
- Assessing large datasets (in PowerBI and Excel), combining data sources, and presenting financial implications
- Maintaining regional and product monthly revenue forecasts
- Producing annual budget documents including country plans, tables, and charts
- Preparing monthly sales management accounts
- Communicating with senior stakeholders across the commercial function
- Assisting FP&A lead with pricing proposals and maintaining approved pricing/deal templates
- Update FP&A team process handbook as processes evolve.
- Maintain the group financial model and updating for accounting actuals.
- Ad-hoc requests from FP&A Lead and Finance Director
- Assisting with the production of formal quarterly reforecasts for the Board
- Working alongside the Financial Reporting team to ensure new clients are billed correctly ahead of month end billing.
- Strong professional communication - written and verbal.
- Project planning and timely delivery of outputs
- Creating and using pivot tables
- Creating a range of charts
- Using SUMIF and lookup functions
- Writing professional documents/ reports
- Consistency and formatting
- Organised, focused, and time oriented.
- A strong team player who can be autonomous
- Articulate and able to communicate very well in written and spoken English.
- Need to enjoy a face-paced and changing working environment.
- £30,000 - £35,000pa* + Company Benefits
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.