Job Title: Commercial AnalystJob Type: PermanentLocation: London (on-site)Package: Competitive
Resource Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join our client, one of the UK's largest commercial property development companies.Opportunity Overview
: In this role, you will take full responsibility for the tech purchasing lifecycle from supplier set-up to payment, evaluating requirements, contract terms and pricing, and advising on budget capacity / constraints. You will also manage contractual commitments and service renewals and interact with Tech and business stakeholders, strategic partners and suppliers.
Your key responsibilities
include but are not limited to:
- Managing end to end supplier on-boarding and Data &Tech team purchasing, ensuring compliance with corporate procurement and governance policies.
- For new services, ascertaining and evaluating requirements from vendor / project managers, advise on budget capacity, funding and recharge options and provide additional guidance as needed. Leading on supplier onboarding including risk assessment in conjunction with cyber security team.
- Managing contractual commitments and service renewals. Evaluating and reviewing licensing, support and pricing models with business application owners and Tech service managers to ensure that these continue to meet evolving requirements; recommend changes as needed.
- Taking ownership of operational and contract-driven expenditure data, maintain and update ongoing forecasts and use these as a baseline to build the annual budget. Ensuring that financial commitments feed through to the Tech architectural repository and related systems to promote better understanding of total cost of ownership.
- Engaging fully with decision-making bodies to anticipate and plan for future investment commitments.
- Working with portfolio and delivery leads to develop dashboard reporting and metrics.
- Promoting best practice in all aspects of procurement and financial management. Playing an active part in the commercial 'community of practice' within Tech.
- Graduate or equivalent qualification or experience demonstrating application of critical / analytical thought and insight.
- Experience in a technical or IT environment; ability to engage at an appropriate level with technically oriented colleagues and suppliers.
- Range of experience in purchasing, financial or commercial roles.
- Excellent and advanced understanding and usage of MS Excel.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and experience.
- Undertaking or committed to undertaking a course of study in a relevant professional field such as CIPS, Tech portfolio management / business analysis, financial management.
Interested candidates must apply at the earliest.