You will be responsible for:
- Sourcing, evaluating, and executing investment proposals including M&A in PBSA and/or other lodging asset classes driving as well as leading negotiation for best pricing and terms and bringing the deals to fruition, for single/multiple assets and/or operating platforms
- Sourcing, evaluating and closing of investment funding from 3rd party capital partners
- Preparing marketing materials, addressing investor due diligence questions, negotiations and executing fund documentation
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing and potential developers, operators and capital partners
- Monitoring and analyzing investment performance of the fund and its respective investments, including appropriate returns benchmarking
- Regular reporting to investment committee, internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining good fund governance by complying with internal governance guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Real Estate, Business, or Finance degree from a reputable university. CFA qualification is an added advantage
- 10 to 15 years' experience in business development, with proven track record of sourcing and executing investment deals preferably in Purpose Built Student Accommodation
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For other positions related to real estate, please go to https://careers.tri-cap.com.sg/.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270