A lean M&A Boutique in London is growing their team for ACA qualified Corporate Finance Associates. This opportunity will immerse you in end to end M&A transactions, allowing you to gain experience originating and executing deals, which cover the TMT & Online Consumer sector.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow yourself in the Corporate Finance world, with great learning curve for Big 4 & Transaction Service candidates looking to gain experience in full M&A transactions.Responsibilities:
- Preparing financial models, IMs/Teasers, pitch presenations to potential clients & valuation analysis.
- Project manage transactions, with support of MD, whilst being one of the senior points of contact with clients.
- Due diligence processes
- Reviewing LOIs / term-sheets
- ACA qualified
- 1 -3 years of Transaction Services or Corporate Finance experience
- Good attention to detail
- Strong Valuation, Modelling & Analysis skills
If this opportunity resonates with the direction you wish to expand your career, please apply in!