Focusing on corporate credit and liquid products day to day responsibilities include:
- Analysis and monitoring of private debt transactions.
- Represent Risk Management at the Preliminary Investment Committee.
- Review and critique valuation papers.
- Monitoring market events and risks.
- Daily monitoring and analysis of trades and positions against risk limits at portfolio and fund level, including sensitivities, Value at Risk, stress testing, liquidity and counterparty risk.
- Identification, measurement and analysis of risk and P&L exposures of the relevant trading portfolios.
- Production of ad-hoc reports for the business, focused on risk issues in the prevailing markets.
- Assist the team in suggesting new analytics that will be beneficial to fund managers and senior management in the understanding of investment risk.
To be considered candidates must have 3+ years experience within a private debt fund or come from a graduate banking rotation programme. Experience analysing private credit transactions is a must have with any technical skills in Python/SQL highly sought after.
If interested please apply directly or send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Given the selective nature of Hedge Funds only candidates with relevant experience will be considered.