Elite American Investment Bank is expanding their Technology M&A team for high-performing Investment Banking (M&A) Associate with strong sell-side M&A execution capabilities.
Globally renowned platform, with exceptional culture, highest calibre senior bankers, strong deal flow and supported career progression.
If you're a high performing Investment Banking Associate, with strong sell-side M&A execution skills then apply below!
- Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Participate in selling/pitching services/products to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with client senior executives. Consistently exceed client expectations.
- Provide direction on financial/valuation analyses approach for valuing debt and equity.
- Execute extensive financial/ valuation analyses for complex and high impact deals.
- Suggest innovative approaches for due diligence, research and analysis efforts.
- Offer creative and insightful resolution to issues or problems arising in execution and origination.
- Act as lead "on the job" trainer for relevant juniors on your team, providing constructive feedback.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4+ years of prior full-time investment banking experience in an M&A team (product or sector coverage)
- Strong deal experience and execution capabilities, ideally 5+ sell-side M&A transactions on the CV
- Technology, or relevant sector, M&A experience preferred - FinTech, Software, TMT
- In lieu of direct Technology sector deal experience, a strong interest in the Technology market and strong M&A deal track record will be considered
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities (LBO / DCF / 3 statement models etc)
- Familiarity with Locked Box pricing mechanisms
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Adaptable and strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong Business acumen, sound judgement and problem solving skills
- Market leading compensation
- Renowned for strong team culture across the global franchise, with regular social activities and opportunities for global integration
- Strong training and development
- Base Salaries Range (dependent on level): £120,000-£160,000
Please attach deal sheet when applying.