FNZ is a global investment platform provider servicing over 650 financial services institutions and 8,000 wealth management firms and their 20+ million end-investors. Our mission is to open up wealth for everyone so that people can invest in what matters most to them at the lowest costs possible. FNZ makes investments more transparent, sustainable and personal, empowering millions to accumulate wealth in the way they want it.
FNZ works with top-tier financial services institutions and wealth management firms who share our ambition to create digital, highly personalized and innovative investment solutions for every end-investor. We combine technology, infrastructure and investment operations in a single platform. This way, our business customers can focus on offering better investment solutions and experiences to their clients.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Visual and Interaction Designer to join our team. As a Visual and Interaction Designer, you will be responsible for creating intuitive and visually compelling user interfaces for FNZ's products and evolving the FNZ's Design System. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product designers, product managers, and developers, to deliver seamless and delightful user experiences
You are the perfect fit if...
- You are a passionate designer, who has mastered visual and interaction design principles, user-centered design best practices and transforming customer data and insights into simple, intuitive, and beautiful products.
- Youhave excellentsystemsthinkingskills; youhave mastered the ability tohave a clear idea of the full system in advance and to apply decisions holistically.
- You arecreative, youhave an eye forvisualconsistency and a knack for turning complexity into simple and intuitive user experience.
- You pay meticulous attention to detail, and you deliver high-quality design within given time, business, and technical constraints.
- You understand both business language and the technological world.
- You are an excellent communicator and can clearly articulate your ideas verbally, in written form, as well as by sketching them on paper or digitally.
- You are a team player; you see problems as challenges, not obstacles, and enjoy overcoming them.
Then, you are responsible for...
- Creates visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces that align with product goals and user needs.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups to effectively communicate design concepts and interactions.
- Apply best practices in visual and interaction design to create intuitive and engaging user interfaces.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to gather insights and iterate on design solutions.
- Translatecustomerneedsandbusiness requirements intointuitive, elegant, andtechnically soundapplications.
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of design systems, style guides, and design documentation to ensure consistency and scalability across multiple products and platforms
- Establish design standards and principles that ensures scalability, efficiency, and consistency
- Communicate and document the user experience and interactivity with sketches, wireframes, storyboards, mockups, design specifications and/or high-fidelity prototypes.
- Evangelize design inside and outside the FNZ Product team.
- A Creative Portfolio showcasing design capabilities and process. We will not review applications missing a portfolio.
- Demonstratable experienceworking as a senior designer on software products.
- 5-7 years of experience in UX Design, Interaction and/or Visual Design.
- Proficiency with design tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite).
- Strong visual design/layout/typography skillset.
- Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate designs.
- Ability to employcomplexproduct discoverytechniques to get a detailed understanding of customer behaviors and needs.
- Demonstratable analytical skills and ability to work with data and derive insights based on data
- Understanding of the web technologies (HTML, CSS, Java Script).
- Master's Degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, a related discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- Expert command of English;any other language is an asset.
At FNZ, we recognize that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support we can provide to ensure FNZ's recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific requirements.