Our client is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Description
- Coordinate client events and issues across all operations teams and business partners, and act as a point of contact for Operations
- Coordinate and manage tasks across a multi-disciplined team to ensure all operational information relating to an account event is received and systems are set up prior to account trading activity.
- Trading desk/sales support to include ad-hoc queries as well as ongoing business initiatives
- Proactively review indicators of operational issues/concerns with the goal of resolving such issues before client impact
- Review account level metrics (i.e. reconciling items on cash/position reconciliations, daily corporate actions, NAV Reconciliations, failing trades, standard/non-standard reporting deliverables) as defined by operating standards and research, escalate, remediate exceptions as appropriate
- Apply process reengineering methodologies in executing strategies and tactical solutions
- Degree holder with at least 1 year of professional experience in operations / financial services industry
- Experience / Knowledge on BI tools (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau) is a bonus
- Excellent opportunity to join the industry leader in investment banking
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amber Chang on +65 6541 9921.