This role sits within a highly regarded global equities team and will generate investment recommendations within the consumer sector.
- Identify outperforming stock investments primarily in the consumer sector on a global basis
- Produce and recommend new ideas through the use of financial analysis, modelling of companies, company meetings and sell-side research
- Lead meetings with senior management of companies
- Present investment ideas and recommendations to Portfolio Managers
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the sector and monitor market and company developments on an ongoing basis to assess performance and the implications on recommendations
- Assist in marketing-related activities for external clients, from verbal or written updates to more formal presentations
- 4-8 years' experience in an equity research role
- Demonstrable experience covering companies within the consumer sector
- CFA qualification is preferred
- Track record in stock picking and strong financial modelling
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.