As a member of the Investment Specialist Group (ISG), you will be a key driver of TKO's fundraising activity across the award-winning business lines of the firm: Capital Market Strategies, Private Debt, Real Assets, Tactical Strategies, Private Equity. The role will mainly focus on Private Debt.
As an Analyst you will be assigned to work with an Investment Specialist focused on fund projects for a specific asset class, which will accelerate your professional development and potential to expand your skills and experience across different asset classes over time. You will also participate to transversal projects. Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for building, coordinating and drafting responses to requests (Due Diligence Questionnaires, Requests for Proposal) in relation to the firm and its fund activities, from existing and potential clients;
- You will also work on the production of marketing presentations and other materials related to new fund launches (teasers, pitch decks, private placement memorandums, standard due diligence questionnaires) and will be responsible for updating and improving such materials during the fundraising process;
- You will be involved in the process of analysing fund and portfolio data used for marketing and Quantitative DDQ purposes;
- You will be involved on subjects that require a transversal approach such as Group ESG topics.
These responsibilities will require substantial interaction with different teams within the firm, including investment teams, sales, fund operations, risk, ESG and legal and compliance, giving you unique insight into key elements of the asset management process. Requirements:
- You hold a graduate or master's degree with a major in Finance (or relevant related discipline) from a business school or university and have previous professional experience in a financial institution or in the consulting field
- You ideally have experience in a similar role dealing with investor requests and RFPs and can demonstrate robust project management and stakeholder management skills
- You are committed, highly motivated, curious, and proactive, with a keen interest in financial markets
- You have a well-structured and analytical mind and can present concepts and ideas clearly
- Attention to detail, precision and accuracy are critical requirements of the role
- PowerPoint and advanced Excel are required, programming and data management beneficial
- Position based in London.