- JN -052023-1932535
- May 09, 2023
- £45k - £50k
We are looking for a candidate who has a passion for digital technology and is experienced in using CMS tools and platforms. The ideal candidate should have a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
A leading investment management firm with a global presence - are currently seeking a highly experienced and innovative Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join our dynamic team and drive our digital marketing efforts to new heights. As a key member of our marketing team, you will play an instrumental role in establishing and executing our digital marketing strategy through various digital channels (mainly the corporate website) ensuring that our brand message is communicated effectively and consistently. If you are a self-starter with a proven track record of success in digital marketing and looking to take your career to the next level it would be good to hear from you.
We are looking for a candidate who has a passion for digital technology and is experienced in using CMS tools and platforms. The ideal candidate should have a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS. Experience in managing website projects.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for managing website content, ensuring that it is engaging and up-to-date. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing digital marketing campaigns that drive traffic and increase engagement with our target audience.
- Managing website content and ensuring that it is engaging and up-to-date
- Creating and implementing digital marketing campaigns that drive traffic and increase engagement with our target audience
- Developing and executing SEO strategies to drive website traffic and improve search engine rankings
- Analyzing website and campaign metrics and using data to improve marketing performance
- Collaborating with other teams, including sales, marketing, and product, to create integrated marketing programs that support business goals
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on website management
- A background in financial services
- Experience with CMS platforms and tools (Wordpress / Drupal / Sitecore)
- A basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in managing website projects from start to finish
- Strong analytical skills and experience with web analytics tools
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A proactive and creative approach to problem-solving
- Seeking opportunities for career growth and development.
If you are a talented and experienced Senior Digital Marketing Executive with a passion for digital technology and a wider focus on website management, please apply today. or if you would like to hear more about roles across London financial services - please reach out to Logan Wong at Morgan McKinley.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.