Trade Platform Support - Bloomberg TOMS - FIX Permanent
A global financial services client is looking for a Trade Platform Support Analyst with strong Bloomberg TOMS
experience to join their team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities include :
Skills and Experience required:
- Provide first and second-line support to the Front Office Trading Platforms
- Support BAU teams and business users across the business such as traders/ middle office/ compliance
- Ensure the Direct Trading Platforms meets agreed service standards, SLAs and KPIs.
- Support and co-ordinate changes to 20+ Trading and Market Data applications, notably Bloomberg, MarkitWire, MarketAxess and Tradeweb.
- Maintain user access for 20+ applications including book access and account privileges.
- Strong Bloomberg TOMS experience
- Strong knowledge of FIX & MQ Protocol /Understanding of FIX and XML messages.
- Knowledge of Investment Banking; experience working in a front office or back office technical role
- Knowledge of eTrading, Trading Flow and Trading infrastructure.
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.