Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. We offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments and API integration. Financial Crime Compliance Analyst - Compliance - Funds / Private Equity SME London Victoria Office The Role
As an FCC Officer, you will work in the Financial Crime Compliance department and be located in our London Victoria office, working as a Funds / Private Equity SME. Key Role Requirements:
Job Specification requirement:
- Mandatory 2-3 years dedicated Financial Crime Compliance experience within 2LoD
- Strong expertise in advising on the following types of clients: Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs), investment vehicles, private equity (PE), and securitization vehicles. Exposure to Luxembourg is essential.
- Higher education preferred
- Ability and expertise to advise on existing Ebury AIFs & Securitisation Vehicle frameworks;
- In-depth knowledge of Luxembourg AIFs sector and its nuances, as well as, other investment vehicles, private equity investments, securitisation vehicles, as well as underlying TCSP clients;
- Experience of conducting EDD client assessments and reports;
- Basic knowledge of international sanction regulations;
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment as well as to work independently when required;
- Ability to adapt to changes and take new tasks on-board quickly;
- Ability to work well in high pressure environment with the ability to work to strict targets and project deadlines;
- Strong analytical skills allowing the candidate to identify financial crime risks and address them accordingly;
- In depth knowledge of AML local legislation;
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills;
- High competency in Microsoft Excel / Google sheets;
- Confidence in liaising with senior stakeholders / senior management.
- Main point of contact for AIFs, Securitisation Vehicles, and other investment vehicles in the 2LoD for business;
- Continuous enhancement of existing Ebury's AIFs & Securitisation Vehicles frameworks;
- Ensuring that financial crime risks are identified, assessed, managed and reported in a timely manner for EDD, Transaction, Sanction, Screening & PEP Escalations;
- Coordinating and reviewing end-to-end financial crime risk assessments on both client onboarding and client remediation accounts;
- Conducting ad hoc deep dive investigations on red flags raised by the 1LoD and as required by the business;
- Making decisions/recommendations on appropriate actions in relation to financial crime issues raised within the Escalation process;
- Responsible for assisting and executing accurate pipeline management ensuring workflow is managed in an efficient manner. About Us Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.
Please submit your application on the careers website directly, uploading your CV / resume in English.