About Columbia Threadneedle Investments
What working at Columbia Threadneedle offers....
You'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies, and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business, and we recognise that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base. We welcome applications from returners to the industry.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter. Job Purpose Statement
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are...
In this role you will be working as part of the Client Services team in conjunction with Client Management to provide day to day support to Dutch institutional clients and in-house NL funds. You will undertake the operational aspects of client and fund account openings and transitions. Role Responsibilities How you'll spend your time...
Key Capabilities To be successful in this role you will have...
- Operational contact for Client Management teams, clients and clients' third party providers (administrators, auditors and custodians). There will be limited interaction with actual clients.
- Undertake the operational aspects of client transition organising timely account set up or changes with Columbia Threadneedle's outsource provider thereby contributing to the overall effective transition process
- Conduct Know Your Client and Anti Money Laundering reviews escalating to the specialist AML team where required
- Oversee timely and accurate data delivery
- Manage cash flows and communicate to stakeholders as required
- Process client directed fund dealing instructions (Cover only)
- Respond to audit requests
- Answer client's operationally focused queries as they arise
- Work as part of a team providing cover for clients when required
- Participate in weekly rota tasks such as mailbox monitoring, daily reporting deliver etc.
- Process and provide tax, US FATCA and AIFMD information for the NL in-house funds
Desired Capabilities If you also had this, it would be great...
- A good understand of Asset Management and specifically client service and investment operations gathered from roles in the industry
- Experience working with NL clients and funds
- Awareness of the financial services industry, product types, markets, and instruments
- Excellent interpersonal skills able to communicate effectively at all levels with the business and externally
- Attention to detail, analytical skills
- Team working, Liaising, questioning and facilitating
- Commitment to the delivery of a first class service.
- Dutch language skills preferred but not a must have
- IMC or similar desirable but not a must have