An opportunity has arisen for candidates with performance measurement experience to join our Client Reporting and Investment Performance Team. You will be assisting with the timely and accurate production of monthly and quarterly performance data undertaken for SEI clients, as well as participating in strategic and tactical ad hoc projects to improve the efficiency and accuracy of performance reporting. This role would suit an experienced professional that possesses an analytical mindset, attention to detail, and a strong understanding of all technical issues associated with performance measurement in the financial services industry. What you'll do:
What we need from you:
- You will perform regular Performance duties to support both reporting and MIFID regulatory requirements.
- You will manage the validation and publication of monthly client portfolio performance and associated benchmark returns and investigate outliers and reconcile data differences.
- You will establish and strengthen relationships with SEI's clients and internal stakeholders (Offshore Performance, Client Reporting, Operations, Client Services, and Technology Support teams).
- You will proactively engage and lead tactical and strategic performance projects and other business tasks as assigned and seek to complete these within the expected timescales.
- You will act as a point of contact and subject matter expert, regularly building knowledge and fielding queries on performance reporting within the team and the wider organization.
- You will take responsibility for sharing knowledge with other team members, and providing training and support to more junior members of the team.
- You will take control of situations to ensure all objectives and deadlines are met to the customers' satisfaction while ensuring a positive client experience.
- You will provide support in maintaining the analytical systems, understanding data workflow, and ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
- You will be expected to use your theoretical knowledge to interpret and scrutinize system-generated output.
- You will deliver automation and improve the efficiency of existing processes.
- You will recommend and assist with the implementation of technology solutions for more accurate and efficient reporting and actively participate in the testing of all technology upgrades.
What we would like from you:
- A strong academic background preferably in Economics/Finance, or Math/Engineering
- Demonstrable experience in an investment performance role
- Qualification such as the IMC or CIPM (or equivalent) is desirable
- Proficient in Excel including VBA macro
- Proficient in SQL
- Knowledge of performance measurement calculation methodologies and analytics
- Solid understanding of different asset types and multi-asset portfolios
- Good communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Team player with a proactive approach
- Motivated Self-Starter
- Numerate and Analytical
- Ability to work with high-volume data while maintaining excellent attention to details
- Highly organised with a positive attitude towards problem-solving.
- Ability to respond to challenging deadlines and deal with ad hoc demands from the business by planning and prioritizing own workload.
SEI is an equal opportunities employer and so much more...
Now in our 50th year, SEI is a leading global provider of investment management, investment processing and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our UK office is based between the City of London and the growing technology hub of Shoreditch. The open plan nature of our office space, flowing lines and numerous art installations are designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success; we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees benefits which include private medical care for you and your family, access to GPs online for appointments, enhanced family leave, volunteer days, access to thriving employee networks and not forgetting free fruit twice a week.
SEI Investments (Europe) Limited ('SIEL') is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 191713).