About our client
We are working with the private equity team of a highly-reputable family office. They are looking to hire a junior investment professional to work alongside the new Head of Private Equity and focus on the execution of Primary, Secondary and Co-Investment deals across Europe and North America.
The team is lean and offers unparalleled exposure to the whole investment process from sourcing to portfolio management. It is an active group and you should expect to be busy from day one, with lots of responsibility and opportunity to progress.
For an ambitious person looking for superb deal-flow, lots of variety and amazing opportunity to progress within an entrepreneurial but institutional firm this is the perfect role. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Map and identify prospective fund managers
- Conduct desk-based research and analysis, attend due diligence meetings with target GPs
- Prepare investment documentation and presentations for the investment committee
- Monitor the current portfolio of fund and co-investments
- Background in banking, accounting, consulting, private equity or fund investing
- Highly numerate with strong technical skills
- Faultless written and verbal English language skills
- Intellectually curious, commercial outlook and excellent attention to detail
- Strong academic track record
Log in to apply