Looking for a job that will challenge and reward you? Look no further than this Structured Finance position! A global Investment Bank is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join their team and help them create innovative financial solutions for their clients...
As a Structured Finance professional, you'll work on complex transactions, using your analytical skills to design and execute financing strategies that meet the clients' unique needs. You'll collaborate with talented colleagues, build strong relationships with clients, and make a real impact in the world of finance.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Advisory Unit in pitching and executing advisory mandates (industry and ratings-based content only)
- Development of high-quality power point presentations
- Preparation of industry analysis and building of financial models
- Working closely in the production of materials for CSG and CBD2 clients
- A deep understanding of the full energy value (upstream, midstream, downstream, conventional and renewable power generation, battery storage, transmission and distribution).
- A strong knowledge of emerging new energies sectors, such as; hydrogen; sustainable fuels; and carbon capture, utilization and storage.
- A good understanding of carbon accounting and the calculation of financed emissions.
- Undergraduate level degree as a minimum
- Experience of working in a large consultancy or financial institution or other relevant role in industry desirable
- Ideally some knowledge of Corporate Finance, Structured Finance and M&A
With competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a dynamic and supportive work environment, this is a job you won't want to miss. Apply now and take the first step towards a fulfilling and exciting career in Structured Finance!
If you would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across corporate finance, sales and trading, globally. With consultants specialising in different sectors and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies