Are you a people person with a passion for finance? We are working together with a Global Investment Bank, in search of a Relationship Manager at Associate/AVP level to join their Structured Finance team and assist them in building lasting partnerships with their clients in the Eurasia Region.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifying potential new clients in the region, subsequently consulting with Credit Department
- Liaison with Compliance to ensure all regulatory and internal policies are adhered to in regard international sanctions and KYC
- Provide information to clients on products and services, including investment products
- The interpretation and analysis of financial accounts, both historic and projected
- Monitoring the economic, business and political scenes within the assigned region to ensure timely risk identification and avoidance
- Industrial sector research and analysis
- Financial markets sector research and analysis
- Knowledge of financial analysis is required
- Experience of working in a large financial institution or other relevant role in industry, advisor or finance
- Financial modelling experience desirable
- Undergraduate level degree as a minimum
As a Relationship Manager, you'll be the face of the firm, working closely with clients to understand their needs and develop tailored solutions to meet their goals. You'll build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including investors, lenders, and other financial institutions, and collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless execution of transactions.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across corporate finance, sales and trading, globally. With consultants specialising in different sectors and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies