Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of fund managers from our global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set.
Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we've been recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the HFM EU Services Awards. We help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best - invest.
As a company, we're absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com and apply today!
This role is a key member of our EMEA Client On-boarding team. You will be a Project Manager partnering with internal teams to implement projects for clients; including traders, portfolio managers and operational users throughout the project lifecycle and serve as the central point of contact for Enfusion teams including Solutioning, and Delivery.
You'll need to build a strong product knowledge, manage a positive relationship with our clients, understand and apply project methodologies and risk management processes, and act as a point person for client-facing communication. What You'll Do:
Who You Are
- Determine project scope and objectives to ensure teams are able to deliver against commitments
- Identify resources to deliver projects and forecast and resolve capacity utilization problems
- Create and manage project plans, course correcting and escalating where necessary
- Publish high quality project transparency to senior stakeholders on a regular basis
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the project lifecycle
- Engage senior client and internal stakeholders to review project progress and task-level status.
- Liaise with the internal teams to support problem resolution activities
- Identify opportunities for project management process improvements
- Degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 4+ years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools
- Methodical problem solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 2 years of Fintech onboarding and / or software implementation experience preferred
- A client-service mentality and collaborative work style.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deliver with high quality
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, retirement and pension plans, and generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, and an employee assistance program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.