Do you have financial planning experience and want to advance your career with an industry-leading firm? Ameriprise Financial is America's leader in financial planning and ranked #1 in customer dedication. As a Registered Client Service Associate, you will provide dedicated support to high producing advisor(s) by preparing portfolio materials for client meetings, leverage your analytical skills to build financial plans, and lead client interactions to retain and develop deeper relationships. At Ameriprise Financial, we take pride in providing our clients with a personalized experience every step of the way; if you thrive in an environment where you can help others and build a positive impact on a client's overall experience, we invite you to take your career to the next level by applying to join our team today! Responsibilities
- Assist advisor(s) in servicing clients including preparing financial plans, conducting investment research and completing trades and transactions as described by the advisor.
- Prepare and summarize client meetings by scheduling and confirming meetings, entering data into contact manager, building the agenda and summary of meetings, escorting clients to advisor meeting and providing vital follow-up.
- Ensure new business paperwork is submitted efficiently which includes preparation of forms and documentation for submission to home office, acquisition of appropriate signatures, tracking of new insurance applications and coordination of rollovers.
- Coordinate marketing events which include organizing the event, contacting vendors, finalizing event details, crafting marketing compliance documentation and managing event marketing reimbursement.
- Provide general administrative duties such as answering the advisors' phone, processing expense management reports, preparing routine client correspondence, supporting closes, setting up client documents and new business correspondence and alerts.
About Our Company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience required.
- Series 7 or ability to obtain within 150 days.
- State securities agent registration (S63 or S66) or ability to obtain within 150 days.
- State IAR registration (S65 or S66) or ability to obtain within 150 days.
- Life, Accident, and Health licenses & Variable Contracts or ability to obtain within 150 days.
- Experience working in a client service environment.
- Detail-oriented, strong math, and analytical skills. Good organization and time management skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and prioritize effectively. Able to independently work with minimal direct supervision.
- Able to communicate with all levels within the organization. Process oriented and can work with a team.
- Strong computer and software skills.
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law. California Residents Only:
The estimated hourly rate for this role is $30.34 - $39.67 / hour. Base salaries are determined, in part, based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and geographical work location. In addition, most of our roles are eligible for variable pay in the form of bonus, commissions, and/or long-term incentives depending on the role. We also have a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that support all aspects of your health and well-being.