VP, ETF Specialist- East Region External Sales
- Generate and retain assets within Calamos’ ETF product suite.
- Generate business opportunities within a territory through direct outreach to financial advisors.
- Manage and cultivating key relationships with wealth management clients, positioning Calamos’ ETF lineup through those contacts.
- Maintaining knowledge of industry related topics, proficiency in delivering value-added presentations to a broad array of audiences.
- Updating activity in CRM and working with Sales Management on tactical initiatives and projects.
- Attends company, industry and other related events as directed. Completes travel and expense reports and other necessary paperwork on a weekly basis.
- Handles related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years direct industry experience, including strong investment management knowledge and proven client facing capabilities.
- Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam, FINRA series 7 and 63 licenses required.
- ETF product familiarity and proven industry experience required.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written along with significant client facing (investment consulting or sales) experience.
- High level of self-motivation, with strong integrity, ethics, collaboration, skills, and ability to manage and grow talent.
- PC skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and sales database applications.