About the Role:
You will be responsible for identifying potential sell-side Clients in Cash Equities and Futures Global Markets who could benefit from a wide range of Itarle product offerings. This is a great opportunity for someone at an early stage of their career, eager to join a fast-growing tech-focused environment. What you will be doing:
What we are looking for:
- Warm introduction calls to potential clients
- Effectively managing follow-up calls and emails
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information, comparing pricing and analysing new products
- Market research of potential clients
- Ensuring the computerized database is updated accurately at all times
- Ensuring sales presentations and documentation are up to date
- Reporting clients' leads and trends to management
- Building and improving clients' reports
- The successful candidate has to be willing to onboard additional responsibilities, expanding her/his duties to different departments
What We Offer:
- Highly personable and confident in talking to a range of sophisticated clients
- 2:1 or above University qualifications or equivalent (preferably Finance related)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Interest in tech and financial markets
- Basic coding skills are highly desirable
- Fluency in a European Language or Cantonese is highly desirable
- Financial backing for postgraduate education and professional qualifications such as CIPD.
- Sponsorship opportunities for semi-pro / professional athletes.
- Opportunity to travel and work abroad at global Itarle offices.
- Annual team holiday, team nights out and company-paid lunches.
We look forward to meeting you!