Overview Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Lead Analyst, Relationship Management to join our Securities Finance team. This role is located in Singapore (Hybrid).
In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
- Leads development of new business, broadening of existing relationships and improve the revenue stream and achieves the highest level of client experience through research, analytics, and internal coordination.
- Responsible for achievement of organic, incremental growth (revenue, asset) goals within assigned client portfolio.
- Serves as a liaison between global client management and the businesses to ensure the accuracy of GCM sales reporting.
- Liaises with appropriate internal contacts to ensure client inquiries and requests are satisfied in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Oversees the maintenance of the CRM database, ensuring data integrity and quality assurance for covered client group.
- Works with other internal constituencies to obtain data and ensure the accuracy of reports.
- Performs Ad Hoc research reporting when requested and updates and drives the implementation of client account plans.
- Prepares business overviews for assigned groups to include but not limited to pipeline, trending, and year over year analysis.
- Provides baseline revenue generation reporting and verify information with the associated businesses.
- Updates client information based on Know Your Customer (KYC) policies.
- Assists in the coordination of deals and serve as a liaison between product development, legal and the trading to deliver tailored solutions to the client.
- Act as primary contact for clients, coordinating solutions within Sec Finance team.
- Assists with client presentation preparation, client meetings, product collaboration, and sale execution.
- Coordinate with internal teams for an account opening and implementation, if needed.
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 3-6 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in Relationship Management & Client Services or Account Management preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.