Working as part of the group, it's a transitional time to join the group finance team and be in a position to drive insight and analysis to lead decision making. You'll have excellent stakeholder engagement skills and work with the business and wider organisation.Role Responsibilities:
Data analysis / financial modelling
- Ownership for developing and maintaining the Group financial models that are used for forecasting. Apply advanced excel financial modelling skills and perform scenario analysis and drive development of dashboards to bring numbers to life.
- Collate and summarise data from various sources (OneStream and other systems), and work with several stakeholders and colleagues to obtain, understand and articulate the data.
- Automate data extraction, collection and manipulation and continuously look for process improvement and operate in an agile and dynamic way.
Forecasting and Reporting / Business Partnering
- Develop strategic business plans, drawing meaningful conclusions from varied inputs and articulate story to a number of different stakeholders.
- Develop executive presentations, Board packs and other internal and external reporting and work closely with investor relations on external messaging.
- Partner with the business division teams to understand and analyse business performance, and identifying risks and opportunities.
- Draft internal and external reports
- Work on Corporate Development / M&A / Strategy related projects.
- Undertake regular quality checks to ensure adequacy, accuracy, legitimacy of data and manage actions to resolve non-compliance.
- Providing ad-hoc decision support and insight.