Who we are looking for
As a Client Implementation & Transitions Coordinator you will be responsible for the planning, coordination and efficient implementation of new business and change activities. As the key contact point for both internal and external stakeholders, you will take ownership of client change events and be expected to understand them to a high level of detail to ensure successful implementation. The role holder will be reporting to Head of EMEA Client Implementation. This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Advisors, one of the biggest asset managers in the world, that provides services to the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors across the globe. With over four decades of experience and trillions of dollars in assets under management, we offer one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, risk profiles, regions and styles. As pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest.
Join us if making your mark in the asset management industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Client Implementation Coordinator you will
What we value
- Plan and lead the end to end process of implementation & transition events including client onboarding and change, asset take-on / take-off activities, pooled fund in-specie events, and account terminations.
- Project-management approach to client onboarding & change events including complex portfolio structures across the asset classes.
- Communicate with internal & external parties and teams, provide advice and consulting with all participant parties on all aspects of onboarding and change events.
- Facilitate all interactions with Custodians and Administrators with regards to set up arrangements. Complete market opening and trading documentation.
- Coordinate transaction processing including in-kind trade booking and resolution of exceptions.
- Work closely with the Contracting and KYC/AML teams to ensure timely completion of legal administration within planned timeframes.
- Ensure accurate static data set up on internal systems; maintain client and portfolio reference data.
- You will draw upon industry experience to provide advice and consultancy for all participant parties on all aspects of client change events.
- Update and completion of checklists and event scheduling application for all events, ensuring adherence to procedures, to facilitate risk free event support.
- Deliver an exceptional client experience, before, during and after events.
- Chair meetings with internal teams in preparation for, during, and post event. Represent the function in some external meetings.
- Provide timely, effective and accurate query investigation and resolution.
- Continuously focus on risk excellence and risk mitigation. Challenge existing processes where perceived risks and gaps exist.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills to help solve problems.
- Organised with strong administrative skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Articulate and able to communicate confidently at all levels.
- Ability to plan and run multiple priorities and tasks with the skills to adapt and be flexible to change in a delivery focused environment.
- Understanding of investment markets and the settlement of securities, particularly free-of-payment trades.
- An appreciation of asset transition/ inspecie mechanics helpful
- You have an appreciation of the broader requirements for the successful on-boarding of clients and look to continuously work to improve the client experience.
- Degree qualified with a financial or analytical discipline preferred.
- Industry qualifications considered an advantage.
- Prior experience in an operatitonal client implementation role.
- Operations experience gained from an Investment Manager, Investment Bank, Prime Broker, Fund Administrator or custodian.
- Product experience desirable: Bonds, Equities, FX, Futures, OTC Derivatives, Pooled / Mutual Funds.
- Project management experience an advantage.
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- Education Assistance benefit
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Screening
- Life Assurance
- Pension plan
- Flexible work arrangement
- All employees and their household family members can access State Street's Employee Assistance Programme services, which includes guidance sessions to help you deal with issues such as stress, anxiety, depression, relationship issues, as well as a legal and financial guidance
- Employees are able to take 2 volunteering days each year
- Season ticket and Gym Loans
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. About State Street Global Advisors What We Do.
As the asset management arm of State Street Corporation, State Street Global Advisors has served the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors for over four decades. With a rigorous, risk-aware approach built on research, analysis and market-tested experience, we build from a breadth of active and index strategies to create cost-effective solutions. As stewards, we help portfolio companies see that what is fair for people and sustainable for the planet can deliver long-term performance. And, as pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest. As a result, we have become one of the world's largest asset managers with trillions of dollars under our care. Our Mission.
At State Street Global Advisors our mission is to invest responsibly to enable economic prosperity and social progress. We are driven by a desire to help our clients, and those who rely on them, achieve a better future. We have a long history of developing innovative investment strategies to provide our clients with reliable and transparent returns, cost-effectively, and without excessive risk. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Company: State Street Global Advisors