Are you someone with strong business analysis and project experience who is keen to be a part of the delivery of change in a fast-paced environment? Are you a curious problem solver with critical thinking abilities, who enjoys collaborating with others? Join the Commodities and Global Markets Central Change and Project Management team - a global team supporting you to deliver your best work whilst embracing hybrid and flexible work arrangements. This role will report to the EMEA Change and Project Management Lead. Commodities and Global Markets Change & Project Management
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in business change / improvement across Macquarie's global trading business. The work of this team will expose you to all areas of the business, where you will work with stakeholders of varying seniority to determine the change required to reach our vision and outcomes. What impact will you have?
You will be directly responsible for:
- Contributing to regulatory change projects and continuous improvement initiatives to ensure that new and existing processes are compliant, standardised and efficient
- Collaborating with Commodities and Global Markets businesses and functional areas in feasibility and assessment activities with the ability to conduct detailed analysis to identify project scope and opportunities, including automation and system integration
- Participating in stakeholder workshops to determine current state processes / technology landscape, data requirements and people aspects such as roles and responsibilities
- Using business analysis expertise to assess options, constructively challenge and resolve issues, bridging any gaps
- Gathering and documenting requirements, assisting with the design of business processes, aligning solutions to business objectives, and supporting the delivery of the change through the project lifecycle
- Collaborating with Technology Business Analysts and other stakeholders to relay how the business requirements can translate into system, data and process change
- Using your risk mindset to identify, communicate and help manage project risks and ensuring procedures and risk / controls frameworks are complied with
- Assisting with internal and external communication of EMEA-led change initiatives
- Facilitating workflow reconfiguration and testing of successful transition set-up / new processes
To be successful in this role, you will have:
Additional desirable capabilities include:
- 2-5 years experience within Business Analysis
- Self-starter willing to research new concepts and fill gaps in knowledge.
- A track record of documenting process maps, gathering business requirements and identifying change/automation opportunities
- Strong facilitation skills to elicit information from key stakeholders with experience working with operational and/or technical professionals
- Experience working with front office stakeholders, and/or in environments with strong risk and controls focus
- A propensity to work efficiently in a geographically dispersed team with global stakeholders
- Ability to work through periods of ambiguity and communicate complex issues in a straightforward manner will also be important
- Delivery focused with strong planning skills and the ability to manage, recognise and prioritise deadlines
- Strong written and verbal presentation and communication skills, with keen attention to detail
- Experience in a financial institution with exposure to different global regulatory regimes and change initiatives
- Knowledge in at least 1 product class across commodities, rates, foreign exchange and futures
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in the designing and implementing of change and working with a broad range of stakeholders. If this sounds like something you are interested in, please apply online now. About Commodities and Global Markets
In Commodities and Global Markets you will be part of a global business offering capital and financing, risk management, market access, physical execution and logistics solutions to its diverse client base. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future' is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.