The role is responsible for delivering and implementing investment solutions as well as supporting the Investment teams in the region from an investment support / operational perspective. The incumbent will identify, analyze and represent the team for key system and strategic projects. The role will work closely with their counterparts in PMS, attribution, trading operations and information services teams to ensure best practice.
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 3- 5 years of working experience preferably in the financial sector
- Good understanding of Research and fund Management business functions, combined with knowledge of the related operation (back office) functions and issues affecting the investment management process
- Business continuity planning would be an advantage
- High degree of interpersonal, influencing and communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical and numeric skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and multitasking
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.