S&P Global Ratings Sustainable Finance Campaign Marketing Manager The Role:
The Sustainable Finance Campaign Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of the global go-to-market plan for S&P Global Ratings Sustainable Finance products including our newly-expanded second party opinions offering due to the recent acquisition of CICERO Shades of Green . Reporting to Head of Global Product and EMEA Marketing, the candidate will be responsible for global campaigns and reporting as well as EMEA-specific campaigns. They will p artner with a number of different stakeholders across the company to support business growth by driving demand for the expanding product suite . K ey stakeholders include Product Marketing, Regional Marketing, Sales , Events, Investor Outreach teams, Analytical, Communications, Sustainable1 and Market Intelligence Marketing colleagues . The Impact:
In recent years the market has seen an increase in demand for sustainability insights and solutions from clients and investors , driven by multiple factors, including growing regulatory disclosure requirements around the world, increasing consumer interest, and broader socio-economic trends. As an example, m ore than half the world's assets under management are now committed to achieving net zero emissions by 2050. To meet these commitments, asset managers require access to more data and insights than ever before .
In December 2022 S&P Global acquired CICERO Shades of Green, a market leader in providing second party opinions in green financing. The Shades of Green business will be integrated into S&P Global Ratings. Together S&P Global Ratings and CICERO Shades of Green have published over 500 second party opinions which catapults us into a market leading position in this fast-evolving market.
With an experienced Campaign Marketing Manager dedicated to Sustainable Finance and focused on driving awareness and demand for our second party opinions and other Sustainable Finance products e.g., Net Zero Transition , we have an opportunity to further differentiate ourselves from the competition and drive business growth to new levels. The Career Opportunity:
Developing Sustainable Finance products that accelerate progress in the sustainability markets is a top priority for S&P Global and all its divisions and with that comes opportunity . S&P Global Ratings , with our experience in the credit, climate and sustainability markets has a n exciting and important role to play in this space and the opportunity to become the market leader . The Sustainable Finance Campaign Marketing Manager will play an integral role in getting the company to this spot so the opportunity to make an impact is extensive. The candidate will have exposure to many aspects of the business as well as influential companies, banks and investors on a regular basis .
Should the candidate prove successful there may also be scope to expand the Sustainable Finance marketing team in line with business growth and needs. Further growth opportunities may include special projects to raise your profile at S&P and presenting your expertise and insights to S&P Global Ratings management and other divisions as relevant. The Team / The Business:
The Marketing team is diverse, creative, professional and is well -regarded team within S&P Global Ratings. Their culture is inclusive and flexible, with expectations of high performance and accountability. The Market ing team has a variety of experience in Product, Campaign, Digital and Events Marketing, creating a wealth of resource and knowledge . You r partners outside of the Marketing team in Sales and Analytical for example have deep understanding of the credit and Sustainable Finance markets to further enrich your knowledge base .
Once fully briefed on accountabilities and expectations, you will be given a high degree of independence with ongoing support and direction from the Head of Product and EMEA Marketing, Senior Product Marketing Manager and your sales counterparts . Job description
- Be a strategic partner to product marketing, sales, relationship management, research team, product management , market outreach, analytical teams to develop integrated marketing plans and campaign s aligned to the business' growth strategy.
- Foster a deep understanding of S&P Global Ratings Sustainable Finance products and the competitive landscape to create persona-based marketing campaigns, to engage with and influence market participants: investors, corporate issuers, intermediaries and more.
- Plan and deliver integrated marketing nurture campaigns from start to finish. Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, leveraging thought leadership content, events, product information to generate awareness and demand for S&P Global Ratings products.
- Work with Database and Metrics lead to create , maintain , and conduct analytics reporting across platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies.
- Analyze customer insights, market trends and analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies, increase conversions, and generate qualified leads.
- Proactively c ommunicate ideas, marketing programs, strategies, and final deliverables to internal stakeholders.
- Seek new ways and marketing tactics to improve key marketing metrics such as campaign response rates, quality of leads, thought leadership awareness, new product/service launch and adoption, and brand awareness building.
- Keep on the cutting edge of an evolving Sustainable Finance market.
- Support other marketing campaigns/activities as needed.
Our Hiring Manager says:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Extensive experience in a Campaign/Field Marketing role, ideally in Financial Services/B2B sector.
- Previous knowledge of the Sustainable Finance markets is preferred.
- Proven leadership and communication skills, with the ability to build collaborative partnerships with cross-functional teams.
- Passionate about MarTech and has a firm grasp of marketing automation platforms , CRM and social media tools e.g Pardot/Salesforce, Hootsuite, Crownpeak , LinkedIn, Google Ads, paid search, retargeting .
- Demonstrated ability to utilize market research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the customer experience.
- Experience with digital and offline media. Experience developing initiatives that move the needle on key perception metrics.
- Strong ability to manage ambiguity, and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills.
I am looking for a self-starter w ho se strengths include communication, collaboration and curiosity.
To develop and execute the GTM strategy and plan y ou will be collaborating with multiple stakeholders across Ratings Commercial , Analytical teams and other divisions so management of priorities and expectations is going to be integral to your success.
You will need curiosity to stay on top of marketing best practices and the fast-evolving Sustainable Finance market . I always welcome new ideas and insights to help differentiate us from competitors and drive business growth. As a Manager I am focused on your development and providing you with the foundation to thrive at S&P. Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace. Grade Level
: Grade 11 (for internal purposes) Location:
London S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape. S&P Global Ratings
offers critical insights for credit, risk and sustainable finance solutions that are essential to translating complexity into clarity, so market participants can uncover opportunities.
S&P Global has a Securities Disclosure and Trading Policy (the Policy) that seeks to mitigate conflicts of interest by monitoring and placing restrictions on personal securities holding and trading. The Policy is designed to promote compliance with global regulations. In some Divisions, pursuant to the Policy's requirements, candidates at S&P Global may be asked to disclose securities holdings. Some roles may include a trading prohibition and remediation of positions when there is an effective or potential conflict of interest. Employment at S&P Global is contingent upon compliance with the Policy.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:" EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com "and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person." US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf" describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), MRKTNG202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
280594 Posted On:
London, United Kingdom