Associate – Financial Planning & Analysis
Associate, Business Finance
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducts forecasts and models of monthly financial results to allow senior team members to identify drivers, explain key variances and inform recommendations to senior management.
- Supports re-forecasting activities and updating/evolving forecast models.
- Assists with updating general ledger journal entry postings during the closing process to help ensure that financial statements are accurate.
- Prepares ad hoc reports that analyze financial results versus budget/forecasts.
- Ensures financial operations are in alignment with the organization's strategic goals and vision.
- Drafts financial reports and presentations to be delivered to management that inform business and financial decisions.
- Seeks guidance from senior Financial Planning & Analysis team members regarding challenges that require more advanced knowledge and experience.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 2+ Years Required; 3+ Years Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
Required Education: BA/BS Accounting or Finance
Preferred Education: MBA
Required Experience: 5-9 years 5 years in Finance / Reporting role
Preferred Experience: 5-9 years
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly technical IT/Finance with solid working experience
- Strong PC skills including advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access
- Advanced skills for: Essbase/Smart View, People soft
- Highly skilled in Accounting and general ledger.
- Highly capable data mining skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Financial reporting/analysis experience in a corporate environment preferred.
- Understanding of accounting and internal controls preferred.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly, learn new tasks and work independently.
- Ability to generate bold, creative ideas to improve performance.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to succeed and work independently in a team environment.
- Flexible to work in shift timing ( 3PM to 12PM IST)