The Equity Analyst position is part a team focused on US Markets long-only institutional investment products. The analyst will be responsible for sourcing, researching, and recommending investment ideas. Eligible candidates should have a passion for value investing.
- Equity and market analysis
- Screen and source potential investment ideas
- Performing due diligence on potential investments – build financial models, interview management teams and industry participants
- Monitor portfolio holdings
- Clearly communicate recommendations written and orally
- 5+ years overall work experience – equity research, investment banking and/or buyside
- 5+ years relevant work experience in domestic markets
- Demonstrated passion for value investing
- MBA and/or CFA preferred
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and organization skills
- Must work well independently and as a team
*This job is not eligible for visa sponsorship*
Barrow Hanley is an equal opportunity employer. Barrow Hanley is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.