About the role
Our Commodities and Global Markets Group has an exciting opportunity within its Equity Derivatives and Trading division for a Securities Finance Transaction Product Manager to join the Chief Operating Office Team in either Sydney or Hong Kong.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Defining the scope for target state for the Securities Financing Transactions platform.
- Collaborating with stakeholders including customers, traders, operations, legal, finance, tax, risk and technology teams and vendors to define requirements and deliver business outcomes.
- Conducting a change impact analysis and determine change management actions to enhance user adoption.
- Being a champion of exceptionalclient service, understanding needs and pain pointsof clients, and working closely with technical teams to produce superior outcomes user experiences.
- Ensuring that your capability backlog is visible (i.e. in JIRA)and key stakeholders are aligned on prioritisation
- Prioritising features and stories to maximise customer and business value alongside managing and reducing non-financial risks.
As a blue-sky thinker, you'll bring boldness, curiosity, and a growth mindset to ask "what's new?," and "how can we do this better?". With consideration to new ideas and innovations, you'll see the bigger picture and understand where the crucial details fit in, to deliver on the teams overarching strategy and goals. As a results-oriented individual, challenge doesn't faze you but drives you further, jumping over any obstacles whilst taking your team with you over these hurdles. To be successful in this role you will have:
- 7+ years in a similar position with significant experience managing and delivering quality outcomes.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships and influence peers and stakeholders.
- An understanding of agile ways of working, experience in iterative development processes.
- An agile mindset to drive data driven decisions, continuously improve and deliver business value.
- Outstanding attention to detail, learning mindset, flexibility and adaptability, high motivation and drive.
- Ability to take on both a risk based and commercial approach when defining scope.
- Experience in Securities Financing Transactions (SFT) i.e. stock borrow and loan (SBL) and repo / reverse repo, and particularly the Broadridge 4sight platform preferred
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and are ready to take on a new challenge within a team that offers truly innovative culture, then apply today. About Commodities and Global Markets
In Commodities and Global Markets you will be part of a global business offering capital and financing, risk management, market access, physical execution and logistics solutions to its diverse client base. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future' is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.