They are looking for a Director join to their UK Institutional Sales team, working collaboratively with the Managing Director, Head of UK Business Development to develop and implement their direct sales strategies in the UK to pension funds, endowments, foundations, and insurance companies.
- Working with the MD, Head of UK Business Development in developing the direct sales strategies in the UK and Ireland to pension funds, endowments, foundations, and insurance companies and is responsible for implementation of this strategy.
- Working with the Head of UK Business Development, the Senior Managing Director of EMEA, the UK team and other European sales people to contribute to developing, implementing and communicating the UK and Ireland market sales strategies.
- Monitoring industry trends, advising on company product development and developing a long-term strategy for marketing the Company's investment management to institutions to achieve sales goals.
- Alongside the Global Consultant Relations (GCR) team and the Head of UK Business Development, to build and coordinate the strategy for consultant coverage at field level in the UK and Ireland. Team with the GCR team to build and maintain close working relationships with existing list of consultants.
- Work collaboratively with the Head of UK Business Development on long-term brand-building initiatives that will help anchor the same awareness of The Company in its core distribution channels in the UK and Ireland.
- Partner with Portfolio Managers, Associate Portfolio Managers, and Research Analysts when delivering presentations to pension sponsors, consultants, or sub-advisor distributors, Endowment, Foundations, and Insurance Companies.
- Arrange sales presentations, demonstrations, and site visits with sponsors and other UK prospects. Participate in conducting these with colleagues and host independently as necessary.
- Liaise with the RFP team to ensure quality control of all consultant RFP responses.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. CFA and/or MBA desirable.
- At least 8-12 years of experience in sales or consultant-facing roles with good technical knowledge
- Good investment knowledge including significant expertise and experience in Fixed Income.
- Thorough understanding of the retirement industry.
- Excellent analytical, communication, management, and influencing skills.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively prioritize resources and manage multiple agendas.
- Global mindset and ability (and experience) of working in a global organization, leveraging and working in partnership/collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Position requires FCA certification and compliance with Individual Conduct Rules.