At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we're now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone. If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on. About the Role
Support the Financial Data & Analytics Solution team in the development, implementation & maintenance of the Sub-ledger solution across different business units of the Group Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Work closely with other teams & stakeholders to ensure a smooth system implementation and transition to BAU
- Assist the team to maintain the IFRS17 solution in terms of process and systems to support financial reporting
- Support ongoing development in the IFRS17 solutions to address evolving business needs and requirements
- Assist the team to manage vendors and drive the continued improvement in the IFRS17 Sub-ledger solution
- Communicate with local business units and provide guidance & support in their understanding of the Group owned IFRS17 solution
- Degree holder in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics
- Minimum 4 years' experience in the life insurance industry with strong business sense and Actuarial knowledge
- Good actuarial exam progress
- Knowledge and experience in IFRS 17 is a strong plus
- Experience with systems is a plus
- Fast learner and be able to quickly get up-to-speed with the current solution for IFRS 17
- Self-motivated and be passionate about participating in Group-wide changes
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills and be able to clearly present results systematically and logically
- Team player with good communication skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.