The kdb/q Engineer will join a globally distributed team developing a set of Data and Analytics applications. The applications are deployed across all markets in Americas, EMEA and APAC regions normalising our data capture, time series and analytical capabilities across regions. If you join the team, you will work on various development tasks depending on your skills and preferences.Responsibilities:
- Develop and support KDB market data ticker plant deployed worldwide
- Every day coding in KDB/q, C++/Python is a plus
- Face off to the business to understand requirements and translate it into design
- Work effectively in a flat compact and regionally distributed multi-skilled team
- Take end-to-end responsibility for delivery: working with other IT groups to define and deliver proper hardware infrastructure, deploy KDB components, work with Support teams to establish monitoring, etc.
- Be heavily involved in architectural design discussions to help shape the strategic direction of the platform
The Electronic Equites business provides clients execution services on over 100 markets in more than 30 countries worldwide. We provide the full spectrum of capabilities: from Sponsored or Direct Market Access to Smart Order Router and Algorithmic Execution. Technology is a key factor in the success of this business, hence we focus on a small number of technologies and platforms, each dedicated and optimised for a particular function to achieve best results. We look to build compact, flat and global teams, actively collaborating between each other and with the business. We are a team with engineering culture, we value hands-on technical skills at any level.Inside IR35; Fully remote role or Hybrid officeAdlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location