Investment Associates focus on transaction execution while working in a collegiate environment where creativity and entrepreneurial thinking are highly valued.
Key responsibilities include:
- The main focus of the role will be analysing new investment opportunities and supporting recommendations to acquire businesses where the fund can influence strategic direction to create value;
- Secondary to this you will support in structuring, negotiating and executing investment transactions;
- Co-ordinating with consultants, investment bankers and lawyers on transactions;
- Monitoring the execution of ongoing strategic initiatives in investee companies.
- Putting together presentations as well as using valuation skills when analysing companies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in an analytical/mathematically related subject with a minimum of a 2:1;
- Minimum 2 years experience financial analysis/structuring experience in private equity, corporate finance or investment banking;
- Applied knowledge of financial modelling, investment analysis and company valuation;
- Applied knowledge of basic accounting principles;
- Strong Excel capabilities;
- Solid Word and PowerPoint skills;
- Excellent written English language skills.
Please submit your CV through the portal to initiate a confidential conversation with a member of the team at Metis Search.