Securitized Products CLO Research Analyst
There is a place for you at T. Rowe Price to grow, contribute, learn, and make a difference. We are a premier asset manager focused on delivering global investment management excellence and retirement services that investors can rely on today and in the future. The work we do matters. We invite you to explore the opportunity to join us and grow your career with us.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The position will be responsible for analyzing and developing credit opinions on securitized transactions, with a primary focus on Collateralized Loan Obligations (CLOs). The position will require analysis of financial, leveraged loan and economic fundamentals, security level cash flows, ongoing security surveillance, the assignment of credit ratings, and trade recommendations that benefit T. Rowe Price portfolios. The analyst will be an integral part of the Securitized Products team at T. Rowe Price.
1. Analyze, evaluate, and recommend investment opportunities across the CLO universe in both the new-issue and secondary markets.
2. Analyze and recommend portfolio positioning of CLOs to enhance portfolio returns. Conduct fundamental, market, and security analysis, and combine relative value and strategy considerations in sector and security recommendations.
3. Analyze fundamental market developments in the leveraged lending markets, including underwriting standards, ratings migration and default forecasting, and their impact on security and sector performance. Also analyze other Securitized Products markets, such as ABS and CMBS, as necessary.
4. Communicate and collaborate with various internal and external parties to develop well-researched, sound investment recommendations and sector theses. This position will interact most directly with internal peers who also cover CLOs, CMBS, ABS and RMBS. The role will also interact with Rating Agency analysts, external sector experts, T. Rowe Price Portfolio Managers, Equity and Credit analysts, and Quantitative analysts, among others.
- College degree with concentration in business, finance, or economics.
- At least 3 years of direct investment experience or an MBA degree.
- Experience developing and maintaining reports and data.
- Basic understanding of financial accounting, derivatives markets and computer skills.
- Experience using Intex and Bloomberg.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong decision-making and risk management background.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Direct experience analyzing and investing in CLOs, Leveraged Loans and/or Securitized Products.
- Collaborative, inquisitive and detail-oriented personality.
- Knowledge of other securitized credit sectors.
- Advanced business degree is a plus.
- Chartered Financial Analyst designation strongly preferred.
FINRA licenses are not required and will not be supported for this role
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We strive for equity, equality, and opportunity for all associates. When we embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work, our firm is stronger, and we create greater value for our clients. Our commitment and inclusive programming aim to lift the experience for each associate and builds allies for our global associate community. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at the firm, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
We invest in our people through a wide range of programs and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay and bonuses as well as a generous retirement plan and employee stock purchase plan with matching contributions
- Flexible and remote work opportunities
- Health care benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Tuition assistance
- Wellness programs (fitness reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program)
Our policies may change as our working lives evolve. Yet, our commitment to supporting our associates’ well-being and addressing the needs of our clients, business, and communities is unwavering.
T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law.
More searches like this
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time Masters jobs
- Fixed Income Research: Sell Side Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time Masters jobs
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time Masters jobs
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time Masters jobs