Bruin is partnered with a highly regarded and leading investment manager to hire an Analyst for their Secondaries Investment Team. Highly established and having built an impressive Investment Team and multibillion-pound portfolio of assets, the fund is continuing to rapidly invest and there is an urgent need to hire an Investment Analyst to support with all stages of the investment process.The Analyst will:
Interested candidates must:
- Support senior members of the Investment Team with all stages of secondaries investments from origination to execution and portfolio management.
- Take responsibility for conducting financial analysis and building and maintaining models.
- Support with due diligence processes along with deal negotiations.
- Help to prepare investment memos and support senior members of the team in presenting to the Investment Committee.
- Monitor the performance of investments whilst providing regular updates and recommendations to senior management.
- Interact and liaise with all other investment teams, including Investor Relations in responding to client requests and questions.
- Be currently sitting in an Analyst or Junior Associate level position of either an M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions), Structured / Leveraged or Project Finance Team of an investment bank, advisory or investment firm.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the deal process, ideally with examples of completed transactions.
- Possess a strong and underlying analytical skill set and whilst building models from scratch is not required, it is preferred.
- Hold a business, finance, mathematics or similar degree from a highly regarded university.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management internally and externally.
- Fluency is another European language is not required, but is preferred.
- Be a self starter who is excited to be part of a strong investment team where you will have the opportunity to build an impressive track record.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, please submit your CV to: Liza.Manvelian@bruinfinancial.com