Who we are looking for
Conduct high-level analysis in specific area of expertise, identify and resolve work-processing issues, make suggestions to streamline operations. Handle a variety of tasks at once.
Manage requests from both internal and external clients. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Client Service operations Specialist - you will
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Conduct high-level analysis in specific area of expertise, identify and resolve work-processing issues, make suggestions to streamline operations.
- Handle a variety of tasks at once.
- Manage requests from both internal and external clients.
- Work closely with business managers to ensure all activity is correctly reflected.
- Involvement in systems mechanics, maintenance, and process review of various proprietary applications.
- Ongoing analysis to ensure understanding of existing clients to support organic client growth.
- Maintain records of all risk and compliance documents
- Review the transactions and reports of peers for accuracy and completeness
- Process and monitor all daily transactions to ensure adherence with all established risk and compliance policies
- Create and update daily desk procedures/job aides
- Be able to perform quality review of work performed within the team.
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in finance or economics.
- Minimum 4+ years related work experience.
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills including expressing complex ideas and concepts.
- Computer proficient including spreadsheet and database applications.
- Understanding of Fixed Income Trading Instruments, a plus.
- Advanced Visual Basic and SharePoint skills are preferred.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Salary Range:
$58,240 - $83,200 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.