Role & Responsibilities
Background & Experience
- Support the team's product governance framework by capturing relevant qualitative and quantitative data to build effective metrics and management information by working with relevant teams across the business.
- Automation and streamlining of data gathering analysis.
- Co-ordinating the implementation of a Consumer Duty dashboard, ensuring data is fit for purpose.
- Work with relevant teams across Investment, Distribution, Legal, Compliance, Risk and Operations to ensure that captured data is in line with the evolving needs of the business.
- Assist the broader Product team members with their day-to-day responsibilities across Product Management and Development.
- You will have gained an initial introduction into the Asset Management arena, ideally within a junior product role or working within fund operations, performance, client reporting or compliance.
- Have an appetite and genuine interest in the Asset management arena.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and able to deal with a variety of stakeholders across the business.
- Willingness to take responsibility and use initiative.
- Proven analytical skills and comfortable dealing with data sets.
- Strong Excel and Word skills with an excellent eye for detail.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.