Who we are looking for
State Street Alpha Data Service (ADS) is the data-as-a-service provider that is the back bone of the Alpha front to back strategy. Combining both technology and service provision to deliver significant data management value to our clients.
A candidate who can collaborate across STT/CRD products and services, who represents the STT enterprise culture traits and behaviours in order to deliver the Alpha solution to our clients. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of a global, cross-divisional group supporting State Street AlphaSM. State Street AlphaSM redefines the common definition of 'alpha' to mean powering better performance and outcomes at every point on the investment lifecycle and is the first open platform from a single provider that connects the front, middle and back office. It harmonizes data, technology and services across trusted providers to help our clients better manage their businesses. Join us if making your mark in an ever-changing, increasingly complex and competitive industry is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As ADS Business Management Support we are looking for the following:
What we value
- Identify and Lead strategic projects to solution gaps and drive improvements in the ADS business, this will require collaboration across the federated model
- Explore opportunities to simplify the way in which the ADS business operates day-to-day and develop business cases to support making changes
- Design and enforce regular process to ensure appropriate components of service offering is adequately commercialised, must lead product owners in assessment and decision making
- Support ADS commercial team on pricing responsibilities and manage business processes for sales & pipeline management. May include financial planning activities for the business
- Manage and co-ordinate the development and maintenance of client facing and product marketing materials
- Assist to manage business processes for sales & pipeline management and financial planning for the businesses.
- Support the P&L and internal billing process including the charge back of internal Professional Services and Client Services resourcing.
- Support expense and headcount management to allow accurate and transparent P&L management including internal supplier fees (PS and SM) and external vendors.
- Be globally responsible for the ADS sales governance process
- Assist management of the reporting KPI's within ADS including BI dashboards.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong analytical and project management skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills across all channels and levels of recipients including team members, colleagues, clients at all levels including C suite.
- Demonstrate excellent motivational skills and lead by example in all areas.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and direction to support the position of the Alpha Data Services objectives.
- Support a culture of commitment, team work, productivity and hard work alongside diversity and work life balance.
About State Street What we do.
- University degree in the field of computer science, data management or other financial services technical field
- 5+ years in data management, product and market data roles and responsibilities
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers