Bruin are searching for an Associate Portfolio Manager to join our client; a modern wealth management firm that offers tailored and cost-effective discretionary portfolio management services.
Our client allows there investors to select their investment portfolios online depending on their financial goals, aided by a suite of powerful financial tools, or they can consult with competent financial advisers to discuss their circumstances and ambitions. The investment team manages all portfolios on a consistent, consolidated basis.
The Associate PM will work closely with the Portfolio Management team reporting to the Head of Portfolio Management . The Associate Portfolio Manager will collaborate closely with the rest of the team, aiding with the design, building, and execution of investment portfolios as well as supporting macroeconomic topic analysis.
Skills and Qualifications
- A broad understanding of financial markets and investment instruments across public markets
- Advanced excel skills, strong analytical abilities and high levels of attention to detail
- You will preferably hold the Investment Management Certificate (IMC) and be working Towards or holding the CFA designation or another investment management qualification
- Hard working, self-motivated and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment
- Curious about financial markets and what drives them
- Highly numerate